The Beyond

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Welcome to the Beyond. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

Quick Links

http://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

News

-Welcome our newest member, Anguis tenebris

-Come keep track of our latest site event! Some would say, it's pretty insane Insanity Event

-Check out our latest contest and win some cool prizes Banner Contest

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Minea's weapons updated
by Minea Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:21 am

» Angius Tenebris
by sLy Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:45 pm

» Back to the Beginning [Private, Sly]
by Lexia Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:54 pm

» A short story I wrote about my insane bab Kurisu
by Minea Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:22 pm

» The Ouroboros and Karma (A short poem about my characters)
by Minea Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:59 pm

» Ásvör (w.i.p.)
by Ásvör Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:18 pm

» Quindaro Redmire "Ticker"
by Lexia Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm

» At First Glance[Sly Only]
by Lead Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm

» My friend made me join...?
by Minea Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Top posting users this month

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
ROA

Event Abilities and Characters

Cedric
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Posts : 92

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cedric
    Species: Paradigm
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Event Abilities and Characters

Post by Cedric on Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:11 am

Hey, Guys.

So, there's been some confusion about Event Abilities and Event Characters. Event Abilities are rewarded after a site-wide event that people can participate in. These are supposed to be god-like in comparison with regular abilities, pushing the boundaries of normal rules just a bit. Event Characters are site-wide event people, that come in NATURALLY. STRONG.

This means that Event Characters have really, really strong abilities. This doesn't mean that they aren't fair, as they're supposed to be able to take on multiple characters at a time- hence the 'Event' aspect.

Normal characters aren't supposed to be as strong as Event Characters. Event Characters are trials and events that characters must undergo to unify with one another, to give the site a bit of spice and flavor compared to the normal RP cycle.

If there are questions, please comment them below so that they can be assessed and answered by Staff.

-Cedric Vael

"It's not that I hate people. It's that I dislike people. There IS a difference, even if it's subtle. Just means that making friends is a bit harder for me. Speaking of which, Why's Allelujah's kingdom considered to be the darkest kingdom of all?

Because he's got so many damn knights."

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:50 am