The Beyond

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Welcome to the Beyond. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

Quick Links

http://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png



News

-Welcome our newest member, The Lost Wanderer

-Come keep track of our latest site event! Some would say, it's pretty insane Insanity Event

-Check out our latest contest and win some cool prizes Banner Contest

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Smaragdna gear
by Leer Senso Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:14 am

» Smar's Semblance
by Leer Senso Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 am

» From Mountains to City [Ask to Enter]
by Aero Dynamic Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 pm

» Dog on the Loose (Invite only)
by Keskorie Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:31 pm

» In the Presence of Power ((Keskorie and Shenzi))
by Keskorie Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:27 pm

» Wolfsbane [w/ Leif, Arik]
by Arik Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:50 pm

» Alioth's Singular Ability
by F.U.R. Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:57 pm

» Alioth because I'm bored (Character Application)
by F.U.R. Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:43 pm

» Sup My Dudes
by F.U.R. Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:36 am

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
ROA

    Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Share
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:20 pm

    F.U.R. has slowly opened his eyes, and sat up as the bright welcoming sun embraced his cold body. It was a lovely feeling, it reminded him of being cared about. Shaking past memories aside, the child stood up and sniffed the air, facing towards the wind, whilst the flowers and wheat danced around him to the song of the morning. Everything was so calm, peaceful, serene, it was exactly what F.U.R. needed that day. Yes, a calm day alone in serene solitude.

    While he was distracted by the lovely morning, he noticed a scent in the wind. He didn't recognize it at all. "Wait, just....what kind....what kind of animal is this?!? It smells somewhat like a bird, kind of, not really, but somewhat like those hairless flesh blobs. I should hide somewhere, or......act natural! Yeah!" The creature thought aloud, then scrambled to find something quote on quote "normal" for an animal to be doing.

    He then shook his head vigorously, and hit it into a nearby rock several times, leaving slight vermilion tints on his fur and on the rock. "STUPID STUPID STUPID!" It shouted aloud, "Why HIDE from your enemy when you can confront it, or trick it and gain something from it, right?" It mumbled to itself. F.U.R. then once again shook his head, sat down in the meadow, and started crying.

    The creature was confused on what to do since he hasn't met a sentient creature in ages. What was he supposed to do? "I shouldn't have chased it away, it could have been helpful...." he mumbled, "No, it would have made things worse, I just need to sit and wait..." F.U.R. let out a sigh, picked a flower and began eating the petals. He then looked up at the moving clouds in the sky and let out a sigh.


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Alex

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 19
    Reputation : 0

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Alex on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:39 pm

    "I'm going out!" he called to his parents, who were both upstairs in their offices. At their affirmation, he let himself out the front door. It wasn't many times that he was allowed to have freedom like this, and it usually ended up being enjoyable, until he was forced to communicate with other living beings.

    Alex scratched the back of his head, sighing. He plugged his earbuds in to drown out the world around him and scrolled through his music list on his phone. Deciding on a song, he grinned and tapped it. Instead of continuing on the sidewalk staying in his community village, he instead swerved to the side, off to a trail that lead into a sunny forest.

    His pale tawny wings were tucked in tightly against his backside, invisible to the naked eye. But every once in a while, he'd ruffle them to shake off any bugs that wanted to use his body as a landing pad. As he walked, his mind decidedly drifted off. Hmm... what new anime could he watch? A new Haikyuu chapter was going to be released tomorrow, and he really couldn't wait; Haikyuu was a great anime. He could continue Gintama too, where everything that seemed to happen was related to testicles or pooping. It was great. A bit disturbing at times, but great. Oh, but Tokyo Ghoul. Now, that was one anime that he hadn't continued in a pretty long time. Gruesome, yet interesting.

    His mind snapped back to the present, looking around. The woods around him weren't very familiar, and Alex frowned. How long had he been walking? He pulled out his phone to check the time. 30 minutes!? Oh man, he would probably have to head back soon... but not right now. He decided to deviate off of this trail and into a large, flat, meadow. Upon entering the tall grass, he immediately tripped on something small, furry, and white. "Holy shi-!" He was cut off as his wings shot out instinctively to flap and steady him. He stumbled forward, and turned around in surprise to stare at the white... rabbit?


    Last edited by Alex on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 387
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 14

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Aero Dynamic on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:14 pm

    Aero had been more adventurous since meeting the first group of people. Even if they acted a bit hostal it didn't seem that they found out what she really was. Even as she ventured further away from civilization she didn't want to risk changing and someone finding out. It was a good thing too, as she soon heard a shout not too far away from her. Looking around she finally spotted a mound that didn't look natural enough to just be there, and slowly wandered over to it. When she got there Aero didn't know if she should say hi or anything, so she just kind of stood there.


    _________________________________________________________

    'There are two paths, either go down looking like a fool or defend the thing that you love. It all depends in actions'
    [20:13:00 21/12/2016] Leif : iM TELLING MOMMY AERO
    avatar
    Troy

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 284
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 17

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Troy Neumann.
    Species: Shapeshifter.
    Alignment : True Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Troy on Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:34 pm

    Just then, near Alex, a familiar voice can be heard singing a song for.... some reason. "WELL I WALK FIVE HUNDRED MILES, AND I WOULD WALK FIVE HUNDRED MORE! TO BE THE ONE THAT WALKED A THOUSAND MILES TO SELL AND AT YOUR-" he would then get interrupted by yell of the start of the many words he uses "Oh shit." in which he would simply say "PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SING HERE DON'T YOU KNOW?!"

    He would then walk to the source of the voice and would see Alex, one of his bros, currently trying to keep himself balance. "Alex, didn't expect you to be here... speaking of, what are you doi-" he would get cut off again once he realized what he thinks Alex might have tripped on. It looked like a... Gremlin.... Puppy.... Mutant... possibly a Teenager and Ninja, thing. It was small, bipedal, and covered with white fur. This was the only thing he would say... "BY THE GLORIOUS HELIX FOSSIL, WHAT IS THAT?!" In his head, he would shortly think of only a few options; A. was throwing a rock, preferably a heavy sharp one at it because... that was one of his thoughts, B. make a "hilarious" one liner to make a joke out of this situation, or C. become his Carno form to try and scare the creature off, because it might be dangerous. Never judge a book by it's cover Beauty and the beast said, so for all he knows this could be a dangerous predator that uses it's somewhat huggable appearance to lure prey in. Besides that, he could try and... I don't know, talk to it on equal footing by becoming his Dodo form? Or talk to it in human form, it could after all speak English... maybe? He doesn't know, all he is doing right now is processing what he should do.


    _________________________________________________________

    This is the truth right here.:
    [22:05:15 09/02/2017] Kuro : Arik: Arik is probably the worst werewolf that the world has ever seen. He legit doesn’t even shift into a wolf. He refuses to be part of any wolf pack, because he probably doesn’t want to associate himself with any other werewolves because he literally denies the fact that he’s a werewolf. But everyone knows. And has outrightly stated it many times. But his werewolf form is so cool, why doesn’t he like it? Everyone just chalks it up to him being stupid or something, and he’s very stupid when it doesn’t involve anything to do with like, technology or academics. He’s also very very passive aggressive for whatever reason, and antisocial. He’s so antisocial that it gets him into very bad positions, and it’s stupid. He seems to excel at pissing Yuuki off.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Askyus

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 66
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 13

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Askyus on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:05 am

    What an odd disturbance. Askyus tilted his head in the direction of the noise. Some small, white creature and two humans, one who was tripping over the creature and one making the most noise. A girl was standing by a mound of fresh soil, like something had been buried. He tried to decide between polishing more armour and  being nosy. The latter was always more interesting. While the small creature in the meafow was an object of attention, he shifted his gaze to the girl. Something about her seemed... off. She was just standing there awkwardly, so he got off the fallen trunk he had been sitting upon to aproach her. Out in the meadow, it would've been easy to spot his large, grey sillouette.


    _________________________________________________________

    Guest x Fluffy Kitten is OTP!
    Squee~!
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:06 am

    F.U.R. slowly brought himself back into it. He finished up the last of the petals that bloomed on the brilliant green stem of the poppy flower. Suddenly though, a scent had whacked him upside the head. He scent that he knew, he recognized, the one of which he was trying to escape from the beginning. The fleshy pink thing with wings was blindly approaching, and gave F.U.R. no time to react, for he had noticed the scent too late.  Making the situation even worse, the winged creature just so happened to fall over onto him. He immediately panicked, and tried to retreat into the warm greens, soft brows, and welcoming scent of the forest. He couldn't do that though, fore the body of the unrecognizable creature made him trapped there, and lay near him was the blood tinted rock of where he had tried to bash his brain in, and the stems of what used to be magnificent poppies(the flower, still). He was humiliated, why did these kinda of things seem to always happen to him? F.U.R.'s soft blue eyes were beginning to tear up, until he remember that it was only him and them, and it was unlikely that they would see each other again. The only productive thing that he could manage to do at this point in time was to mentally prepare to suck it up.

    The child gazed at the waving grass and flowers, waiting for this thing to get up so he could move or run away, but whilst he was gazing, something had happened. Out of nowhere,in the tall grass, wheat, and flowers, some other two-legged pink flesh thing approached the two of them. It spoke a sentence or two to the other flesh thing that had wings. He wasn't really listening to what he said, or in the matter of fact WANTED to hear what they said, but he was already done with the situation. I wish that N.Y.A. was still here... She would have kept me safe... F.U.R. could have tried to acted normal and fix the situation, but the child preferred to cry instead. The creature was confused, hurt, and didn't know what to do. He looked down and mumbled to himself, "Why can't I be free?"


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 310
    Reputation : 2
    Age : 15

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Yuuki on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 pm

    Alex folded his wings back in, rearranging his slightly ruffled feathers. He frowned at the white, creepy rabbit creature. He wasn't sure how to react; Alex had already seen some pretty weird things in his life, but this white creature was able to wiggle its way up the chain. As Troy appeared right behind, babbling something about helix fossils or something, Alex glanced up at him, before turning his attention back on the creature.

    Not noticing the other creatures, he crouched down to where he was eye level with the creature, and was shocked to discover that it was crying. "--can't I be free?" Alex blinked, a bit shocked. "I-I'm really sorry about this!" he said hastily, holding up his hands. "Did I hurt you? I'm really sorry! W-what's wrong?"


    _________________________________________________________



    avatar
    Troy

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 284
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 17

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Troy Neumann.
    Species: Shapeshifter.
    Alignment : True Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Troy on Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:22 pm

    Troy, snapping out of his thought process daze, would shake his head back and forth and finally decided on what to do... but since apparently is was crying now, and Alex seemed worried about it, Troy decided not to throw a rock at it. "Ok, thought process took too long, so 2nd idea is on the way.... what was my 2nd plan? Oh yeah!" And with that, Troy was about to shapeshift into his Dodo form to make the white furry thing more comfortable, which might not have even worked, but it was his idea, but then he finally saw the rest of his surroundings. He has wandered off of his usually walking track because he was preoccupied singing his... "song", and then somewhat snapped out of it when this whole ordeal happened. Only now is he fully out of it.

    Looking around, he would see multiple beings, a girl which he simply assumed to be human (Aero), A ED 209 robot on steroids (Askyus), and... that's all he can see for now, though he doesn't shake the feeling of being watched SpongeBob Businessmen style. "Alex, we are not alone... some black haired chick and a domo arigato Mr. Roboto is looking at us strangely. The girl I'm fine with, she can't be that dangerous, but the goddamn Gundam looking mofo might go Sektor on me and crush me in a chest compactor." While Troy's wording might be... questionable, what he is basically saying is to keep on his toes to Alex since the robot might be dangerous... then again, the girl could be dangerous too. Beauty and the Beast never fails him! "Yeah, scratch that, the girl might be dangerous too." He added.
    avatar
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 387
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 14

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Aero Dynamic on Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:56 pm

    Aero noticed that there was a lot more going on than she first expected. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. At first she liked how the boy mentioned she wasn't a threat, and she didn't like the look of the robot either, but she didn't want to seem like she was a threat either. Crossing her arms she frowned, "I'm probably just as dangerous as your bird friend over there." She huffed, glancing back at the robot. But she felt like there was more than just them, but it could also just be a wild forest animal looking at them. Deer sounded good right now, but there was no way she could go into her dragon form.

    Speaking of her dragon form, it would help tremendously in this situation. She could easily take on the robot, two humans, and the other thing while also being able to figure out what the last thing that was with them was. If only she was back home where no one actually knew she was a human. If these people got out alive then she was done for. But at the same time, it'd be fun to scare the feathers off of the bird dude, but that fun would only last for a few seconds before she'd have to kill them all. No, they weren't worthy of death quite yet. Taking one final look at everyone she asked, "Who are you all?" glancing up at one of the trees before looking back down at everyone.


    _________________________________________________________

    'There are two paths, either go down looking like a fool or defend the thing that you love. It all depends in actions'
    [20:13:00 21/12/2016] Leif : iM TELLING MOMMY AERO
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:49 pm

    (Bump, @Askyus it's your turn)


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Askyus

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 66
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 13

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Askyus on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:11 am

    Askyus looked around at the others quietly. Obviously his presence would've been noticed, but he doubted he was in any sort of danger. It was difficult to understand what the unidentified human next to Alex, his use of terms like 'chest compactor', 'Gundam looking mofo', amd 'Sektor' sailed over his head. He stood by the treeline in his humanoid form, and answered the girl's question first. "My name was, is, Askyus. You do not need to know about me past my name and what you see now," he said. "The same could be asked of you." He shifted. The weight distribution wasn't right. His arms and his shoulders visibly shrunk, while the metal repurposed itself in his legs. Much more efficient for his movement.


    _________________________________________________________

    Guest x Fluffy Kitten is OTP!
    Squee~!
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:01 am

    Everything lost color in the eyes of the frightened child. Everything appeared to be black and white, along with the rainbow of grays. The sound was extremely distorted, muffled, and changed, it sounded as if he was underwater, or in a different world simply observing what was happening around him. It was...painful.The words of the others echoed slightly in the back of the abominations head, repeating over and over, like a broken record. Their words had chipped away at his current mental state, whether they were offensive or not. They had all hurt him without even trying, but he couldn't manage to comprehend why this was happening to the mistake know as "F.U.R.". It hurt to simply be here with these other beings who just had no problem with their own existence at all. Why are all of these people here? Why have them come to disturb at this time, this day, this moment! F.U.R. then realized what the problem was there.

    His vibrant, but yet ever so lifeless left eye began to twitch due to the current happenings. All of these new people, bad things, strange things, new things all happening as once was pushing the unstable ounce of sanity the white creature was holding up. These things were the advents that pushed the distressed helpless child to snap. Seemingly out of nowhere, F.U.R. tried to make for the Forrest in a rapid dash. If I can get past black hair guy, distant girl, and away from bird thing quick enough, I might be able to make it without having a panic attack... He thought to himself, but partially out loud, causing him to be slightly slower than usual.  He tried to keep a nice pace on all four of his paws, as the wheat, flowers, wild grasses, and dirt clung, hit, smacked at his paws and ankles, dragging him back even more.


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Alex

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 19
    Reputation : 0

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Alex on Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:03 am

    Alex glanced up at the sound of a new girl. He surveyed her suspiciously, looking for any signs of danger. None, physically, and his instincts were thankfully not acting up as well. She was shorter than him, probably around 4 inches shorter with black hair. And she looked as if she could, and would, murder Alex. Now, the next thing however... Alex stared hard at the creature. What was that? it looked like a robot that had popped straight out of an anime or something. Now that he thought about it, that would be pretty cool. He could just imagine: I am the defender of justice! I will slice my foes down with a single strike!

    Alex shook these stray thoughts out of his head before they could spiral even more out of hand. But when he looked back, the white rabbit creature was gone, bounding away through the grass at a.. kind of slow pace. Alex scratched the back of his head. Should he go after it? .... Nah, the creature would probably be ok.

    Alex stood up and brushed his knees off. "I guess we're done here?" he asked Troy.
    avatar
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 387
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 14

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Aero Dynamic on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:33 pm

    As Aero looked at the tree, she noticed one of the leaves move. She didn't have enough time to look for what caused it to move but it moved. Going through the other possible ideas in her head it couldn't have been the wind as it was only one leaf that moved. There had to be something there at least. The robot had answered her which was great, but was now asking for her name. Everyone else didn't seem to mind her too much, but the fact that he, or it, was a robot was just like the first time she came to civilization. "Er yeah cool... I actually have to go..." she said, acting as if she didn't hear his question and walking off towards the direction of the tree. She wasn't sure how she was going to be able to examine the tree without bringing attention to whatever might be in the tree, and without scaring it away.

    As she got closer Aero looked up, trying to see if the thing was still in the tree. Quiet enough so the others couldn't hear she said, "If you can hear me, go deeper in the forest." she slightly slowed down to see if it would go, but kept walking. If it didn't follower her she'd stop and see if she could spot it again and see if it was worth her time with.


    _________________________________________________________

    'There are two paths, either go down looking like a fool or defend the thing that you love. It all depends in actions'
    [20:13:00 21/12/2016] Leif : iM TELLING MOMMY AERO
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Troy

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 284
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 17

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Troy Neumann.
    Species: Shapeshifter.
    Alignment : True Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Troy on Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:26 pm

    Troy would simply look over to Alex, then at the white fluffy thing, then at the robot. He would cross his arms, thinking or not if they should leave or not. Plan A. was that they go and hang out, simply watch animoo, eat snacks, play some video games. You know? Stuff like that. Plan B. was that they stayed here and watch what will happen... which is just plan stupid and not fun. Looking back at Alex, Troy would simply say, "Sure, we can go. You know, hang out and shiz like that. Nothing munch to do here anyway." he said, stretching slightly, putting his hands behind his back while making a groan before getting back to his regular stance. "Besides, it's getting a bit dark outside.

    There might be some freakier things out at night anyway."
    And with that, he would turn to march forward back the civilization and continue to sing his thousand mile song. However, he would notice not all was right... that black haired chick was walking off somewhere. He thought that she was simply going, but noticed that she stopped in front of a tree of all things. "Call me nosey, but what the hell do you think she is doing?" Troy said, motioning to Aero.

    He simply thought that she was talking to somebody in the tree... which made him feel slightly uneasy. He knew in the back of his mind that not everybody was present during the whole thing, he felt that something was watching. Sure, he could have brushed it off like it was nothing and it was all in his mind. Jumping to conclusions, he thinks she and whatever are aligned somehow... hypocritical, I know, but he is like that. Hypocritical, and not caring if he is or not. "On second thought... how 'bout we just stay a little while longer, you know? I'm a bit interested in what she is doing..."
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:59 am

    (Well the RP was short.)


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 387
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 14

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Aero Dynamic on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:29 am

    (If you wanted I could make a new topic for Shu and I, and possible Troy and Alex. Otherwise we could still RP off of this one.)


    _________________________________________________________

    'There are two paths, either go down looking like a fool or defend the thing that you love. It all depends in actions'
    [20:13:00 21/12/2016] Leif : iM TELLING MOMMY AERO
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:54 pm

    (So Askyus left? What an awkward plot hole.)


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 387
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 14

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Aero Dynamic on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:04 pm

    (Well he could join too if he wanted, I just forgot about him in my last post.)


    _________________________________________________________

    'There are two paths, either go down looking like a fool or defend the thing that you love. It all depends in actions'
    [20:13:00 21/12/2016] Leif : iM TELLING MOMMY AERO
    avatar
    F.U.R.

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 359
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 16

    Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by F.U.R. on Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 am

    (We give Askyus until the end of today to post/do something, and if he doesn't we skip over him. Alright? Also I said that ended quickly since it felt like everybody was going off in their own ways if ya know what I mean.)


    _________________________________________________________

    MUCH ANGST. MANY CRY. MUCH SAD.:
    avatar
    Askyus

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 66
    Reputation : 0
    Age : 13

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Askyus on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:39 pm

    Askyus would've raised an eyebrow at the girl if he was in the appropriate form, but his current bulky form prevented him. He ignored the white creature that had run off into the forest and crossed his arms, checking the other humans. They weren't doing anything of interest that he could see, although they were talking to each other.
    Even though his main sensors confirmed that the black-haired girl was a normal human, he began scanning her with his extrasensory equipment. She was doing something. Her lips moved, but her distance and volume made the message difficult to decipher. Askyus moved closer and shifted his attention to the forest. Some other creature was on the branch of one of the trees, perhaps a squirrel, or a tropical lizard, judging from the cold-blooded signature. "I don't believe you answered my question," he said. "And I'm sure you heard it."


    _________________________________________________________

    Guest x Fluffy Kitten is OTP!
    Squee~!
    avatar
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Female Posts : 387
    Reputation : 5
    Age : 14

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Aero Dynamic on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:42 pm

    Aero watched patiently as the branch slightly moved, a flash of grey appearing before a voice whipped her attention from it. It was the robot from earlier, and he still wanted her to answer his question. With heavy frustration in her voice she replied, "Look, my name's Aero, okay? Now leave me alone." Her eyes flickered to the two who still stood around, thinking that those two wouldn't be as much of a pain as this robot. She turned around and looked up at the creature, who she now identified as a little dragon, and invited him to follow her or at least tried to with her eyes and a slight tilt of her head. Looking back into the forest she walked away from the group, hoping that she'd be able to identify the dragon alone.


    _________________________________________________________

    'There are two paths, either go down looking like a fool or defend the thing that you love. It all depends in actions'
    [20:13:00 21/12/2016] Leif : iM TELLING MOMMY AERO

    Sponsored content

    Re: Looming in the Meadows(OPEN RP)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:45 pm