The Beyond

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Welcome to the Beyond. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

Quick Links

http://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png



News

-Welcome our newest member, Dimir, The traveler

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Bye!
by Nightingale Today at 7:37 pm

» BANNER LINKS
by Yuuki Yesterday at 11:45 pm

» At First Glance[Sly Only]
by Lead Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:54 am

» Back to the Beginning [Private, Sly]
by sLy Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:21 am

» Wolfsbane [w/ Leif, Arik]
by Leif Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:16 pm

» A Ball Worth Remembering [Guild Leaders only]
by Keskorie Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:19 pm

» From Mountains to City [Ask to Enter]
by Aero Dynamic Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:18 pm

» Dimir Orzhov
by Dimir, The traveler Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:26 pm

» Minea's weapons updated
by Minea Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:21 am

Top posting users this month

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
ROA

    War Shokku, Temptest

    Share
    avatar
    War Shokku

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0

    War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by War Shokku on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:31 am

    ----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Damion Tempest
    Nickname: War Shock, War Shokku, The Tamer of Reptile, The Shock Demon, Master of Scales, Demon of Blackness, Creature of the Abyss
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Mixed Demon
    Alignment: True Evil
    -----------------------
    Guild: War Akamu
    -----------------------
    Guild: War Akamu
    Rank: Clan Master
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5'11"
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Caucasian Skin, but it is somewhat pale

    Eyes: His pupils are odd, to say the least, the right being more slitted while the left seems more regular. The eyes themselves have different colored rings within the pupils, representing what powers exist except for powers obtained later on in life. The pupils are a dim glowing along with the rings within them, but once a power is completely disabled from fight a color ring will disappear from both eyes, if they are the same color. But, if the powers are only disabled for a short time or throughout the battle itself, the rings will only stop glowing.
    Right eye:
    Left eye:

    Hair: His hair is styled to be a bit short, it is pure black
    Looks: Damion Tempest weighs approximately 245, mass is due to odd muscle growth and he has a very athletic form. He has caucasian skin, but it seems to almost be a pale color to it, this makes him look more "dead" or demonic in a sense. He does not have any scars what so ever unlike his originator, Desmond. While they do have the similar eyes, Desmond's are just simply one colored when changing emotions, while Damion's have several rings and glow. He wears a pure black hooded robe with the symbol of War Akamu on the back of it, having pure black gloves and black light weight shoes made for combat and survival purposes, as well as wearing baggy pure black pants held on by a belt at the waist. On his wrists are hidden blades that are coated in extremely fatal venom from the top five poisonous snakes in the world. He carries four pure black katanas, yes, the blade and hilt are pure black, the extra two being spares. Each blade is considerably used for light-medium contact, however, they do have the durability, due to how they were built (compact and sharp) they are made to last for a while during a heavy-combat battle. He carries a demon blade, summoned from the depths of hell, known as Mephistopheles, which is a large black and cyan blade that can change its form to either a battle axe, war hammer, or even a great sword.
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Naturally, Damion is the stronger and smarter clone of Desmond, being naturally a leader and strong individual, he does not let anyone drag him down to the ground or else he will or have them killed. He is trained in the same way Desmond was but is much more capable and his survivability surpasses his originators, this includes the skill to make use of most weapons he comes across. His compassion for war always leaves him in situations he loves to sort out on his own, he loves and cherishes the challenge, wanting fun out of it instead of seriousness, but then again, he acts serious.
    Strengths: Damion has partial control of Psychokinesis, he can control a stronger form of lightening known as Black lightening, he can control earth properties and can regenerate limbs that are lost (which takes two turns for this to happen without fighting) or turn his limbs into weapons using his Corrupt Blood, he can control Hellfire, but the problem is that with he Hellfire he can only use for a short amount of time before allowing it to rest, for if its used too much he himself will take on much damage. The odd evil within himself, produced by the Sin power allows him to control reptiles, large and small, and can even summon large snake and lizard demons, or even chimeras, however he can only control them before they begin to deteriorate and sent back to where they come from. While they are summoned, the amount of life energy that they are surrounded by give a negative effect, not affecting them until their expiration time is finished (after 12 turns of the user they disappear), and the user can only summon two creatures of this ability. He can turn his skin as hard a tough scales, minimizing damage done to him, however, he's not indestructible and can still take damage. He can run at faster speeds ranging 35-70mph sprinting, while he can lift 30+ tons compared to his counterpart. He is meant to be stronger, he is meant to reach perfection, but can only do so if he trains so much more.

    Weaknesses: He cannot handle any attacks built up of actual light, not energy blasts, but light attacks appear to have a great affect upon his body, and if he is being bombarded by light attacks he will not be able to regenerate or even escape, making him so much more weaker. Due to the power of Sin that he possess, Damion is weak to Holy items, such as Holy bullets, swords, and even holy water, but he is immune to crucifixes and such, however, if he is in an area field with constant light (Both sun and holy) he cannot enter it for it will drain his life force, while regular earth places are fine, any Holy location such as churches and spots that have been prayed upon he cannot enter without his Sin power weakening him. He is usually cocky, arrogant and will even sacrifice his body to win a single battle, even if it means his own death.

    Special abilities:
    Transformation:
    Demon Sealed Mode:
    3rd Sealed Demon Mode:
    Unlike the first of 2nd seal that Desmond has, Damion contains the third seal, which allows the user, with he same properties of the first and second seals, to be used, making the user far stronger and far faster (lets go with x4 of strength and speed) then they were before. There are glowing cyan markings that grow all across the body in a deep purple and blood red look, but these markings cause the user to bleed due to the energy that dances across the skin it can peel off small parts of skin or even shock or stab the skin. This sealed mode is never used unless necessary at all costs, for i does drain the user to near compete if they use it, leaving them weak and exhausted, but, whilst they use it, their blood power and darkness raises, giving them that boost of power they need to fight. (Hand sign takes one post to unleash this power, cannot attack on the same turn. Lasts 16 turns of the user while fighting, only used once in a single battle, recharge time is 30 turns)
    Element Manipulation:
    Elemental manipulation: Much like the originator, Desmond, Damion can control elements as well, but some may not be the same. Elemental manipulation of multiple elements require much skill and training, thus will help enhance the ability to the users will. However, while this is the same for Damion, his skill is the same as Desmond, yet he is made stronger, he can gain the upper advantage, however this all depends on what elements he can control, whether they are weaker or strong. He controls five elements, the Element of Scales (Manipulation and summoning of reptiles of war), Hellfire (must be in contact with the ground in order of use), black lightening, Corrupt Blood, psychokinesis and a strong force of earth.
    Corrupt Sin power:
    Corrupt Blood: Blood magics are meant to be forsaken due to being the power of sin, only those who have inherited their blood powers may they gain the strength, Damion came from the body Desmond used, thus when he was created he had different elements, yet even the blood power is different as well. This form of corrupted sin allows its user to turn their body parts into weapons, or even form separate weapons from their blood. While experts and masters of blood can cause their own sin to multiply the cells at an extreme rate to help regain most of the blood they used up, Damion still had yet to figure this out, or even train in this power for that matter. While much like Desmond he too can absorb others and take their powers, however, this has a negative effect on his body unlike his counterpart. Desmond can absorb someone and take their power with no problem, however, Damion's body will begin to retract and hurt itself in the process, not allowing him to absorb much but a power or two. This is caused because the Sin if too corrupt for the user to control properly, thus will create problems periodically, but as a bonus for the help of this power he can regenerate lost limbs and such, however in order for the limbs to regrow he must not fight for that time.
    Sensory:
    Sensory: Through the earth, the user can touch through the ground without fighting to find any life forces that move up the plain. This requires concentration and non movement of the user themselves, and this does allow enemies to attack with stealth if they wanted. This is a minor form of earth magic, but can be greatly useful overall.
    Psycho Control:
    Psychokinesis is a power greater then that of a regular humans. Psycho Control allows the user to lift large objects at a time and crush, toss, or move them with concentration and skill. While the art of Psychokinesis is still new to Damion, he has trained with it some, learning newer capabilities with such a power. For now though, he can lift large buildings such as houses and chuck them from afar or even crush them or slam them down, however, this puts a restraint on his other abilities, disabling them for a short time this also gives him a headaches and sometimes a nosebleed. If he does not train properly he will eventually blow veins in his head and overlaps his brain with blood.

    Attacks: N/A
    Combat style: Much like Desmond, Damion gets up close, to a certain extent though. He prefers ranged attacks first, testing out his opponents before going in for the kill, tiring them out beforehand anything truly happens. He will even ambush a foe if needed (which is most of the time), keeping his presence hidden until he goes in for the kill. He will use two pure black katanas to fight with against light --> medium enemies, he will not fret to go through his own kind to kill the opponent or to get the upper advantage. If he is going against a heavy enemy or enters heavy combat then he will use his demon scythe.
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Sadistic and twisted, yet calm and collective, Damion thinks about his tactics, he thinks about everything before he speaks, processing as a speech or conversation is in progress, he usually has something serious to say. He does not joke around, he does not smile unless he is committing a murder, has an advantage in any situation, when he's right, or when he knows he will win a fight.

    Likes: Typically, he loves war, seeing the many die by his own hands, Damion even loves seeing the blood of others, yet, the thing that excites him is when he sees his own blood, knowing that the enemy may or may not be as stronger if not stronger, he will start to toy with them. He loves to see the suffering of others, but not his own kin and certainly not himself, however, he loves to feel pain, cutting himself every once in a while to feel the rush enter his own mind.

    Dislikes: However, Damion dislikes seeing his own kin hurt and will attempt to help them out, which he sees as weakness on his part, but as a leader he must have functional members of his clan in order to carry out his plans for them. He hates when the enemy just sits thee and talks, while he does not mind it too much, too long can bore him and he will rise to kill the enemy just to get them to shut up during battle.

    Fears: The one fear that drives Damion to the top, that drives him to become the perfect sin, is the fear of loosing power, the fear of loosing overall. While a dual or spar are different, a fight to the death is far more different as well. Everyone is afraid of getting weaker, of loosing their power to another foe, which is why, every time in battle, he tries to prevent this by absorbing others.
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: N/A
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: Desmond Irich
    Brothers/sisters: N/A
    ---------------------
    History:
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: (At least 5 sentences of how you would RP. Can range from a daily activity to a fictional event. Be creative!)
    avatar
    War Shokku

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by War Shokku on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:07 pm

    Done, and if there are any problems please point them out.
    avatar
    War Shokku

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by War Shokku on Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:25 pm

    Bump.
    avatar
    War Shokku

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by War Shokku on Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:08 pm

    Bump, again.
    avatar
    War Shokku

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by War Shokku on Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:34 am

    Bump.
    avatar
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 325
    Reputation : 4
    Age : 25

    Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by sLy on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:40 pm

    We are still revamping the site, and character apps will undergo a change, so everyone will need to fix them to tailor them to the new remake. But I will just do a review anyways if you really want him to be approved.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    On his wrists are hidden blades that are coated in extremely fatal venom from the top five poisonous snakes in the world. He carries four pure black katanas, yes, the blade and hilt are pure black, the extra two being spares. Each blade is considerably used for light-medium contact, however, they do have the durability, due to how they were built (compact and sharp) they are made to last for a while during a heavy-combat battle. He carries a demon blade, summoned from the depths of hell, known as Mephistopheles, which is a large black and cyan blade that can change its form to either a battle axe, war hammer, or even a great sword.

    A new section called Weapons Creation is made for weapons like these. For now, they needed to undergo separate approvals, but I will let it pass until the revamp stage. This seems fine to me.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Hobbies/skills: Naturally, Damion is the stronger and smarter clone of Desmond, being naturally a leader and strong individual, he does not let anyone drag him down to the ground or else he will or have them killed. He is trained in the same way Desmond was but is much more capable and his survivability surpasses his originators, this includes the skill to make use of most weapons he comes across. His compassion for war always leaves him in situations he loves to sort out on his own, he loves and cherishes the challenge, wanting fun out of it instead of seriousness, but then again, he acts serious.

    These aren't hobbies/skills, these are strengths. What does War Shokku do in his spare time and does he carry any recreational skills?

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Strengths: Damion has partial control of Psychokinesis, he can control a stronger form of lightening known as Black lightening

    How strong compared to normal lightning?

    @War Shokku wrote:he can control earth properties

    To what extent?

    @War Shokku wrote:
    can regenerate limbs that are lost (which takes two turns for this to happen without fighting)

    I'm certain that limb regeneration is too strong for a starting app when we make the revamp. This is probably fine until then.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    he can control Hellfire, but the problem is that with he Hellfire he can only use for a short amount of time before allowing it to rest, for if its used too much he himself will take on much damage.

    What is "Hellfire"? How does it compare to normal fire, say?

    @War Shokku wrote:
    The odd evil within himself, produced by the Sin power allows him to control reptiles, large and small, and can even summon large snake and lizard demons, or even chimeras, however he can only control them before they begin to deteriorate and sent back to where they come from.

    This kind of control is too much, especially if it lasts for 12 turns (which I'm going to assume you mean posts). Does this extend to dragons as well since they are reptiles? I would probably limit this to summoning only and begin with common reptiles before working your way up ICly to chimera or demon summoning.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    He can run at faster speeds ranging 35-70mph sprinting, while he can lift 30+ tons compared to his counterpart. He is meant to be stronger, he is meant to reach perfection, but can only do so if he trains so much more.

    The speed is okay for a start but to lift 30+ tonnes for starters is too much. I think we permit up to 1 tonne? I'm not sure, but the revamping process will give me a better idea. For now, I guess the strength could stay.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Special abilities:
    Transformation:
    Demon Sealed Mode:
    3rd Sealed Demon Mode:
    Unlike the first of 2nd seal that Desmond has, Damion contains the third seal, which allows the user, with he same properties of the first and second seals, to be used, making the user far stronger and far faster (lets go with x4 of strength and speed) then they were before. There are glowing cyan markings that grow all across the body in a deep purple and blood red look, but these markings cause the user to bleed due to the energy that dances across the skin it can peel off small parts of skin or even shock or stab the skin. This sealed mode is never used unless necessary at all costs, for i does drain the user to near compete if they use it, leaving them weak and exhausted, but, whilst they use it, their blood power and darkness raises, giving them that boost of power they need to fight. (Hand sign takes one post to unleash this power, cannot attack on the same turn. Lasts 16 turns of the user while fighting, only used once in a single battle, recharge time is 30 turns)

    4x the speed and strength is bringing it over the OP bar. I would either cut this down or your normal starting speed and strength.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Element Manipulation:
    Elemental manipulation: Much like the originator, Desmond, Damion can control elements as well, but some may not be the same. Elemental manipulation of multiple elements require much skill and training, thus will help enhance the ability to the users will. However, while this is the same for Damion, his skill is the same as Desmond, yet he is made stronger, he can gain the upper advantage, however this all depends on what elements he can control, whether they are weaker or strong. He controls five elements, the Element of Scales (Manipulation and summoning of reptiles of war), Hellfire (must be in contact with the ground in order of use), black lightening, Corrupt Blood, psychokinesis and a strong force of earth.

    Again, I'm going to need you to elaborate on the extent of his manipulation. You cannot leave it open and vague like that.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Corrupt Sin power:
    Corrupt Blood: Blood magics are meant to be forsaken due to being the power of sin, only those who have inherited their blood powers may they gain the strength, Damion came from the body Desmond used, thus when he was created he had different elements, yet even the blood power is different as well. This form of corrupted sin allows its user to turn their body parts into weapons, or even form separate weapons from their blood. While experts and masters of blood can cause their own sin to multiply the cells at an extreme rate to help regain most of the blood they used up, Damion still had yet to figure this out, or even train in this power for that matter. While much like Desmond he too can absorb others and take their powers, however, this has a negative effect on his body unlike his counterpart. Desmond can absorb someone and take their power with no problem, however, Damion's body will begin to retract and hurt itself in the process, not allowing him to absorb much but a power or two. This is caused because the Sin if too corrupt for the user to control properly, thus will create problems periodically, but as a bonus for the help of this power he can regenerate lost limbs and such, however in order for the limbs to regrow he must not fight for that time.

    Still not going to accept limb regeneration even before revamp, due to how OP it really is and how it actually creates even more corrupted blood for him to use.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Sensory:
    Sensory: Through the earth, the user can touch through the ground without fighting to find any life forces that move up the plain. This requires concentration and non movement of the user themselves, and this does allow enemies to attack with stealth if they wanted. This is a minor form of earth magic, but can be greatly useful overall.

    You contradicted yourself there. If he is sensing life forces, he will sense the sneak attack incoming.

    @War Shokku wrote:
    Psycho Control:
    Psychokinesis is a power greater then that of a regular humans. Psycho Control allows the user to lift large objects at a time and crush, toss, or move them with concentration and skill. While the art of Psychokinesis is still new to Damion, he has trained with it some, learning newer capabilities with such a power. For now though, he can lift large buildings such as houses and chuck them from afar or even crush them or slam them down, however, this puts a restraint on his other abilities, disabling them for a short time this also gives him a headaches and sometimes a nosebleed. If he does not train properly he will eventually blow veins in his head and overlaps his brain with blood.

    Alright, for telekinesis like this, I'm not going to permit lifting anything more than what your strengths can allow, because that means you can stop any sword swing towards you midflight before they could ever cut. Additionally, you might want to elaborate if this extends to picking up living beings. If so, it would have been overpowered.


    _________________________________________________________

    ~~My Writing Projects <3~~

    --
    Lead out of hell [COMPLETE] [Click here]

    --

    Sly's Theme:
    avatar
    War Shokku

    Status :
    Online
    Offline

    Male Posts : 12
    Reputation : 0

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by War Shokku on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:55 am

    Yeah, sorry if everything is... messy. I am editing this on a separate page. Now, what if later on (when this guy gets stronger) could he have the limb regeneration? Now clearly no way could he ever regenerate a head, but arms and legs, the point of blood magic (or Sin as others call it, yes others call it Sin) is for devouring people for power, regeneration uses, and so on. Now as of now he couldn't possibly be capable of regaining limbs now, but what about he can gain it as he does devour people, now him doing that will also have a negative affect.

    Sponsored content

    Re: War Shokku, Temptest

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:24 pm