The Beyond

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Welcome to the Beyond. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

Quick Links

http://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

News

-Welcome our newest member, Anguis tenebris

-Come keep track of our latest site event! Some would say, it's pretty insane Insanity Event

-Check out our latest contest and win some cool prizes Banner Contest

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Minea's weapons updated
by Minea Today at 3:21 am

» Angius Tenebris
by sLy Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» Back to the Beginning [Private, Sly]
by Lexia Yesterday at 4:54 pm

» A short story I wrote about my insane bab Kurisu
by Minea Yesterday at 3:22 pm

» The Ouroboros and Karma (A short poem about my characters)
by Minea Yesterday at 2:59 pm

» Ásvör (w.i.p.)
by Ásvör Yesterday at 2:18 pm

» Quindaro Redmire "Ticker"
by Lexia Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm

» At First Glance[Sly Only]
by Lead Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm

» My friend made me join...?
by Minea Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Top posting users this month

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
ROA

Fury, Vega's pet

Vega Jane

Female Posts : 9

Character sheet
    Character Name: Vega Jane
    Species: Wugmort
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Fury, Vega's pet

Post by Vega Jane on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:18 am

Name: Fury
    Species: Ghost cat
    Appearance: Fury has sleek, short, black fur, green glowing eyes. Most of her is somewhat transparent, and her eyes are the most visable.
    Personality: Fury is nonchalant and usually doesn't care much. Somewhere in her, Fury has a soft spot. She is also very protective of Vega.
    Abilities: Fury can go through walls, floors, basically almost anything. And sometimes, even though she's a ghost cat, Fury can kill someone, and that person can do nothing to stop her; their fingers just pass right through. She only does this if Vega is in a life threatening situation, and Vega is about to get killed or something. Somehow she knows when not to step in, and when to. She also talks to Vega through thoughts.
    Weaknesses: I guess one minor 'weakness' could be her ability to go through things as sometimes she goes through things that can leave her temporarily 'stranded.'
    One weakness Fury has is fire. Blue fire to be precise. It temporarily immobiles her and makes her.... Solid... The immobilizing lasts about a few minutes, while the 'solidizing' or whatever can last up to half an hour; ten minutes at the least. On rare occasions it can last up to an hour. This is a weakness because it takes her power away (temporarily), and makes her vunurable.
    Weapons: N/A
    History: N/A
    Extra: Fury's species (on this forum) is partially based off of the black ghost cat in an Edgar Allan Poe game, but is mainly based off of Ghost, a ghost 'cat' from the Heartstriker hooks. Fury, however, is mainly based off of one of my Ocs.
    Fury is bounsd to Vega, so she basically has to do almost anything Vega says, as Vega is her master.

Last edited by Vega Jane on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

I've always been told
    That there is only us and the Quag
    But now I know
    That what they said is a lie
    And I will find out
    What lies beyond
    It doesnt matter
    Whether I live or die
    It matters that I tried
    They don't want you to know the truth...
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Re: Fury, Vega's pet

Post by Akreious on Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Woah woahwait, doesn't this mean Fury can kill anyone and anything without retaliation? O_o

今後の魔ヒーロー
    "True freedom isn't achieved by force, or strength. It is earned when someone unites all in unity! I shall be the one to see it through with kindness and hope!"

Theme Songs:

Funny Videos:

Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:47 am

My same exact thoughts. I think that a pet shouldn't be able to kill enemies on it's own or be as strong / nearly as strong/ stronger than it's master. Also I would probably want more weaknesses. :I

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:34 pm