The Beyond

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Welcome to the Beyond. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

Quick Links

http://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

News

-Welcome our newest member, Anguis tenebris

-Come keep track of our latest site event! Some would say, it's pretty insane Insanity Event

-Check out our latest contest and win some cool prizes Banner Contest

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Minea's weapons updated
by Minea Today at 3:21 am

» Angius Tenebris
by sLy Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» Back to the Beginning [Private, Sly]
by Lexia Yesterday at 4:54 pm

» A short story I wrote about my insane bab Kurisu
by Minea Yesterday at 3:22 pm

» The Ouroboros and Karma (A short poem about my characters)
by Minea Yesterday at 2:59 pm

» Ásvör (w.i.p.)
by Ásvör Yesterday at 2:18 pm

» Quindaro Redmire "Ticker"
by Lexia Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm

» At First Glance[Sly Only]
by Lead Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm

» My friend made me join...?
by Minea Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:47 pm

Top posting users this month

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
ROA

No Longer Lonely... ((Open to All))

Cicero

Male Posts : 16

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cicero
    Species: Imperial
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

No Longer Lonely... ((Open to All))

Post by Cicero on Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:20 am

((This is Cicero from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim... Hopefully people will recognize him Razz ))

Dark. Gray, gray. Cicero is sick of the rain! Pitter-patter singing to lonely Cicero is not pleasant! No, not at all!
    The jester looked out from his shelter underneath the trees, pressing his chin in his palm as he watched the rain steadily drizzle. Usually he would squeal in laughter and dance in the storm, but it had been raining for so long, and so many days! Cicero had hoped to run across someone in the road, to either brawl with or just sing merry tunes with, but nobody had come. Not that he enjoyed meeting new people very much. Whenever one would meet him, they'd come and go. It was quite pathetic, but Cicero would never admit it aloud or to himself.

He let out a forlorn sigh as his stomach grumbled. He stood up, and decided to walk out into the steady shower. He had heard of a small village near here, so maybe he could go get something to eat. Beads of water lined up on strands of his ginger hair, and it was Cicero's turn to mumble. He just hated the feeling of wet hair plastered against his forehead, and it stuck to his shoulders like glue. He released a whiny groan, and grumpily began to tramp in the mud.

As soon as Cicero reached the village, he darted into a door that was held open instantly. He didn't stop to check what it was he had run into, but he realized as soon as he came in. It was a bar. Cicero just stood there. He wasn't used to being around new people, and this bar was full of... people. Ish... Razz He had no idea what to do, so he just waited, hoping for a sign...

"Madness is merry and merriment's might, when the jester comes calling with his knife in the night..."
    Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59SG2uioX1o
    [15:37:42] Killian : Cicero better watch his mouth before he loses it.
    [15:37:47] Askyus joined the chat on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:37 pm
    [15:38:07] * Cicero begins to laugh maniacally.
    [15:38:15] Cicero : Lose it?! Cicero?
    [15:38:21] * Cicero giggles
    [15:38:24] Cicero : That's...
    [15:38:26] Cicero : Madness....!

Current date/time is Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:45 pm